How cosmetic laser treatment from your dermatologist in Bend, OR, can help you look your best
You’ve probably heard about cosmetic laser treatments, and you may be wondering if cosmetic laser treatment is right for you. The truth is, lasers have revolutionized treatment in many medical fields, including dermatology. Lasers are an effective tool to help with many common aesthetic skin issues. Your dermatologist can tell you more.
Dr. Gerald Peters at Peters Dermatology Center in Bend, OR, provides comprehensive skincare services, including cosmetic laser treatment to help you look your best.
These are just a few of the available cosmetic laser treatments from your dermatologist:
For skin resurfacing and renewal–lasers can help minimize the appearance of:
- Sun exposure and discolorations
- Dull, uneven skin tone
- Early signs of aging
For acne treatment–lasers can help reduce the appearance of acne because laser treatment will:
- Destroy the underlying bacteria causing acne
- Fade away residual acne scarring
For unwanted hair removal–lasers help get rid of unwanted hair permanently because they:
- Damage the hair follicle, so hair doesn’t grow back
For unwanted tattoo removal–lasers get rid of an unwanted tattoo because they:
- Break up pigment in the tattoo, so the tattoo fades away layer by layer.
When you are considering cosmetic laser treatment, remember that lasers are:
- Safe, because they are approved by the FDA and have been in use for decades
- Conservative, because only the treatment area is affected, not the surrounding skin
- Easy, because they require minimal to no downtime, so you can get back to enjoying your day
Cosmetic laser treatments are precise, effective, and easily available from your dermatologist. Your dermatologist can help you decide which cosmetic laser treatments are right for you.
To discover more about how cosmetic laser treatment can help you look your best, call Dr. Gerald Peters at Peters Dermatology Center in Bend, OR. You can reach him in the office by calling (541) 323-7546, so call now.