Care, protection and treatment for the skin you’re in.
At Peters Dermatology Center, we care for every inch of your skin, from skin cancer treatment to prevention—and nearly everything in between.
Dr. Peters is the region’s go-to skin cancer expert and Mohs surgeon.
This intense fellowship training with the renowned Dr. J. Michael Wentzell, MD culminated with Dr. Wentzell’s endorsement and Dr. Peters’ acceptance as a Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS).
In addition to Mohs surgery, our expert dermatology services include:
- Medical Dermatology
- General Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Skin Cancer Treatment
- PDT (photodynamic therapy)
- Full Range of Aesthetics
- Botox - fine lines/wrinkles
- BBL (Broadband Light)-sunspots/age spots/ acne/acne scars
- Laser- broken blood vessels, redness, rosacea
- Moxi (Fractionated Laser) - skin texture and tone, uneven pigment
- Chemical Peels
We’re all about prevention, so we’ve stocked up to carry a line of products we stand behind to make it easy for you. Ask us to show you our own Peters Dermatology Center line of skin products which include the following:
- Rosehip Regenerative Balancing Cleanser
- Microdermabrasion Exfoliating Scrub
- Mega C B E & Ferulic Super Serum
- Biomimetic Oligo Peptide Rejuvenating Serum
- Resveratrol Rapid Reversal Peptide Complex
- 100% Hyaluronic Quenching Serum
- Age Expression Eliminator- Lift & Tighten Formula
- Revitalizing Eye Cream
- Lash Proliferating Serum
We also carry Sunday Afternoons Hats, a large variety of Elta MD Sunscreens, Tizo Sunscreens, TIZO LiptTECT SPF 45 lip protection.
Discover what makes us different. Call for an appointment today: 541-323-7546